These are Release Notes for SalesTrip Version 1.28. We are pleased to present the new functionalities introduced as well as product improvements and general bug fixes.
For upgrades to the Manage Package, please follow the instructions from Manual actions required when upgrading page.
Please use this link for fresh installations or updates: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1r000001G2Y6.
- Adding new field on the Trip Booking page for CVV. This is a mandatory field and the type is insert.
- Automatically adding +7 days to the Return Date from the Departure Date.
- Adding mileage tracking on Mileage expenses submitted. An adjustment is made to the mileage reimbursement rate, when the sum of all the mileages expenses submitted for the user is greater than 10.000 miles.
- Auto-populating New Expense Form fields like: Start Date, End Date, Business Purpose, if Purchase Date falls into the dates of an active trip.
- Automatically suggesting Work Location on New Expense Form, if the Account, or Account related to the Opportunity/Contact/Case has a valid address on it.
Preventing deletion or editing of Receipts attached to Expenses which are not in edit statuses.
- Fixing Return Journey checkbox status on editing expense view for Mileage expense.