These are Release Notes for SalesTrip Version 2.1. We are pleased to present the new functionalities introduced as well as product improvements and general bug fixes.
For upgrades to the Manage Package, please follow the instructions from Manual actions required when upgrading page.
Please use this link for fresh installations or updates: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1r000001aXOL
- Introducing new Flight Data Model. This feature brings updated ‘New Trip’ user interface that allows the user to create an ‘empty’ trip
- record by specifying a business purpose and a name. A new page called 'Manage Trip' that includes components for: ‘Add Flight', '
- Confirmed Flights’ and Expenses has been added.
- Ticketed flights show on the Trip Record View in a separate component. Flight summary and Provider Locator Code are visible on this
- component along with a ‘View Booking’ button that lets the user navigate to the confirmed flight booking.
- Locking “Purchase Ticket” button on Trip Checkout page when flight dates are in the past.
- Improving error messages displayed in the user interface for errors happening during ticketing.
- Prompting Mileage Destination from Business Purpose Address.
- Allowing per-user overrides for Bulk Approval Field set.
- Improving Field Label on Bulk Expense Approval page.
- Adding support for Display Density "Compact".
- Fixing Autosubmit Trip Expense picklist enabled, that was leaving the expense in Draft status.
- Fixing error message on Mileage expense type when route not found.
- Fixing Flight Approval feed item missing on What’s On section.
- Fixing Cost field not being populated on Flight object.
- Increasing the size limit of PDFs for Scan Receipt.