SalesTrip supports providing access to its expense functionality through a Community user login.
You'll need to have a community already configured.
1. In the Builder click the pages menu, then "New Page" at the bottom. Choose "Object Pages", select "Expense" and click "Create".
2. Create a new page for editing expenses. Click "New Page" again, choose "Standard Page". Select the layout you would like to use. Give the page a name, e.g. "Edit Expense". You MUST set the URL to "edit-expense". Add the "Edit SalesTrip Expense" custom component to this page.
3. Create a new page for merging expenses. Click "New Page" again, choose "Standard Page". Select the layout you would like to use. Give the page a name, e.g. "Merge Expenses". You MUST set the URL to "merge-expenses". Add the "Merge SalesTrip Expenses" custom component to this page.
4. You can add the "New SalesTrip Expense" component where it is needed by your use case. When added to a Record Detail page it will attempt to use the context object as the Business Purpose if configured.
5. You can add the "SalesTrip Expense Totals" where it is needed by your use case. This must be added to a Record Detail page, and the object must have a lookup from the Allocation and Expense objects.
6. Configure a Page Layout for the Expense Object which is for use by Community Users. Assign it to their profiles. Ensure the Quick Action "Edit Expense" is included on the layout so that users can edit expenses.
7. Depending on your Community sharing configuration, Community Users will not be able to use payment methods such as "Cash" which are shared with all users in a default installation. Create a Payment Method of "Cash" for each community user, set them as the owner of this record. Set this as their Default by creating a SalesTrip Preferences (custom setting) record for the user with the Payment Method Id populated in the "Default Expense Payment Method" field