Mar 02, 2020
These are Release Notes for SalesTrip Version 2.10. We are pleased to present the new functionalities introduced as well as product improvements and general bug fixes. For upgrades to the Manage Package, please follow the instructions from Manual actions required when upgrading page.
* New Corporate Card integration with MasterCard v3.1 formats
* Auto generation of Expenses from Corporate Card scheduled loads
* Merge data on expense displayed as "undefined"
* Expense Merge does not support comma locales
* Cannot merge records with populated lookup fields on Additional Fields fieldset
* Merge duplicate is locked for Salesforce Standard user with SalesTrip admin or SalesTrip Travel & Expense user