Apr 06, 2020
These are Release Notes for SalesTrip Version 2.10. We are pleased to present the new functionalities introduced as well as product improvements and general bug fixes. For upgrades to the Manage Package, please follow the instructions from Manual actions required when upgrading page.
* SalesTrip now supports Salesforce Communities
* Introducing Personal Credit Card integration with Plaid. Now users can connect their personal cards to SalesTrip to create expenses directly from their bank statements.
* Each user can protect accessing Bank information with a private pin or password. If you do not have this pin/password, you can not see the transactions in the bank that have not been ported over to create an expense.
* The system will block any bank statement from creating twice an expense for the same bank entry.
* User stuck on loading page if click cancel
* Expense type throws error on OCR expense
* Error triggered when i try to select the expense in Draft status from the potential duplicate pop-up in Community org
* The screen for edit expense is sticky and is not cleared out so Expense Details page is displayed
* Enable Expense App to work in a Salesforce Lightning Community