These are Release Notes for SalesTrip Engine Version 2.31, this release communicates the major new features/user stories/product improvements and defect fixes. This release upgraded features and bug will help the client to use few of the amazing features of SalesTrip - Trip and Expense Management.
- User will get a feature to Create a Salesforce Calendar Entry for Trips planned.
- User will be able to Pre-populate search criteria from calendar entry and creating an Event/Trips from the calendar.
- Train and Car Permission setup done, Train and Car Permission set will handle for enabling and disabling on UI.
- SalesTrip Preferences shows My SalesTrip Profile with Personal Card having all the Expense Imported, this will help users to see all the expenses done through their personal card
- SalesTrip Preferences Shows My SalesTrip Profile with Corporate Card along with the below detail -
- Number of Expenses
- Search will be done based on From Date and To Date Filter
- The field salestrip_CardNumber_c on Loyalty Card object length is increased to 25 characters.
- Upgraded Plaid Integration to latest version.
- Better usability (defect fixes) for Hotel Search Result, User will be able to see Hotel detail along with complete address and map link. It will also show the source of the hotel (e.g., by Priceline.com). Also, while booking Hotel, when there is no breakdown of Price and Taxes, the icons will not be shown. Under Your Details Section, User should be able to see revised agreement statement for Travelport booking – I agree to hotel's, rates, rules, restrictions and cancellation policy. The Cancellation Policy section should be removed and just show “Important Information” and it should be as per the data given by STE in this section.
- Confirmed Booking (Flight, Hotel, Train and Car) Cost will be rounded up to 2 decimal places.
- All Error messages will be removed automatically after couple of seconds from the screen, earlier error messages don’t go automatically rather stay on the screen.
- Expenses Id’s will be displayed for the Potential Duplicate records, earlier Expenses id`s were missing in the Potential Duplicates tables.
- Issues with Bulk Expense Approval message is fixed – Now User will get message in singular form - Expense rejected successfully!