User should be able to Review Expenses in the draft mode and perform bulk edit on the same screen. This help user to check the missing receipts and the other required data to attach/enter, this ensure the required information provided for approval and reimbursement.
Step 01: Navigate to the Salestrip Home page
Step 02: Click on the Review my Expenses tab
Step 03: To Filter Expenses in Review my Expenses, the user can filter expenses "By Transactions", "By Search", or "By Date Range".
- Others: Once the "Others" checkbox is checked, the user can able to view all the expenses with "Other" payment methods like a personal card or cash.
- Corporate Card: If the user wants to filter out the expenses with the "corporate card", need to check "Corporate Card" and result will show for the same.
- Users can able to filter expenses by typing the expense type name in the search box. (e.g. Airfare, Other, etc)
- It will display the expenses based on the search criteria in the review my expenses table.
By Date Range:
- If the user wants to filter the expenses within specific dates by entering From Date (e.g. 1 Dec 2022) and To Date (e.g. 31 Dec 2022)
- User will get the expenses within the specified range.
Step 04: The user should be able to view all the expenses in the draft status on the Review my Expenses page and also able to view the attached Receipts by clicking the eye icon / able to Upload receipts by clicking on the Upload File icon below receipts column.
Step 05: User can able to Add/Edit the Expense description, vendor details, and trip by clicking the respective text box. These custom field can be created based on the business requirement.
Step 06: User will also be able to edit the expenses by clicking on the pencil icon, it will pop up the edit expense form.
Step 07: After the expense is reviewed, it will automatically save. By clicking on the "Expense Name (e.g.EXP-00075)",it will redirect to the expense detail page.