Users can create Expense Export Batches via Salestrip Company Wide settings.
The expense export batches can be configured to run
- One time
- Monthly batches
Step 01: Navigate to the ‘Salestrip Company Wide Settings’ by typing SalesTrip on the Application Launcher.
Step 02: Click on the ‘Expense Export Batches’ Tab and Click ‘New’ to create a new expense export batch.
Step 03: In the New Expense Export Batch form,
- Enter the Expense Export Batch Name.
- Make sure the Active checkbox is checked
Below the Schedule Details, Choose the preferred Schedule Type based on the requirement.
- One Time
One Time :
To run an expense export batch at one time, Select One Time from the Schedule Type and Click save.
It will generate Expense Export Records. Then click on the Related Section to see the Expense Exports.
To run an Expense Export Batch on a weekly basis,
- Choose the Schedule Type as ‘Weekly’.
- Select the Scheduled Day of the Week. (e.g. Monday)
To run an Expense Export Batch on a monthly basis,
- Choose the Schedule Type as ‘Monthly’.
- Select the Scheduled Day of the Month. (e.g.27)
Along with this Users can also enter ‘Filter By’ and ‘Group by’
- Filter By :
Users can put defined conditions comma-separated based on the Org requirement.
- Group By - One Record per calendar month:
- Group By - One record per calculated month based on scheduled date: