These are Release Notes for SalesTrip Engine Version 2.50, this release communicates the major new features/user stories/product improvements and defect fixes. This release upgraded features and bugs will help the client to use a few of the amazing features of SalesTrip - Expense Management.
We separated Trip from Expense. Based on the client and their business requirement, came up with “New App – Salestrip Expenses” which solves completely Expense Management for any Firm/Organization, it can also be used for any single user/individual to manage expenses.
Salestrip Expenses is an application that automates expense management, receipt tracking, Reporting, Dashboard. It streamlines your entire pre-accounting process and syncs seamlessly with third party tool/app like Account seed, QuickBooks, etc. Salestrip Expenses saves countless hours of exhausting manual entry with one-click expense reports in real-time.
User can get the below features –
- Create/Edit/Delete Account
- Create/Edit/Delete Opportunity
- Create/Edit/Delete Trip
- Create/Edit/Delete different type of Expenses.
- Option for Bulk Expense Approval
- Review My Expenses feature to review expenses and on the same screen, user can do bulk edit.
- Expense Reports
- Credit Card Import
- Easily Export Expenses in batches (One Time, Weekly and Monthly basis) and create different type of Reports.
- Dashboard with single view to look into the action items and Reports.
Review My Expenses : User should be able to Review Expenses in the draft mode and perform bulk edit on the same screen. This help user to check the missing receipts and the other required data to attach/enter, this ensure the required information provided for approval and reimbursement.
For more details - https://support.salestrip.com/hc/en-us/articles/7151980271132-Review-My-Expenses
Expense Export Batches : User can create an Expense Export Batches via Salestrip Company Wide settings.
In New Expense Export Batch form, User need to fill the below fields:
- Expense Export Batch Name
Below Schedule Details, choose the preferred one based on the Org requirement:
- Schedule Type (e.g. One Time, Weekly, Monthly)
- Scheduled Day of Week (e.g. Monday)
- Scheduled Day of Month (e.g. 27)
Along with this User can also enter “Filter By” and “Group By” Criteria:
Filer By –
- User can put defined condition comma separated based on their requirement,
Group By –
- One record per calendar month
- One record per calculated month-based on scheduled date
For more details – https://support.salestrip.com/hc/en-us/articles/7227286387740-Expense-Export-Batches
Contact, Opportunity Roll up to Account for any Expense : Expense created using Account, Opportunity (as Business Purpose) and Contact(as Attendees) roll up to Account based on the allocation.
For more details - https://support.salestrip.com/hc/en-us/articles/7227489953948-Contacts-Opportunities-Roll-up-to-Account-