Setting up a corporate card feed for Mastercard typically involves collaborating with your bank or financial institution that issues the corporate cards. While the specific process may vary based on your bank's systems and procedures, here are some general steps that can guide you:
1. Contact Your Bank: Get in touch with your bank or financial institution that issues the corporate Mastercard. Inform them about your intention to set up a corporate card feed and request the Mastercard EndPoint Delivery Form - Push Solution.
2. Share the Form: Once your bank provides you with the form, please forward it to us. This form will typically consist of two parts: the first part involves giving consent to send data to us, and the second part includes details on where to send the feed. It's important for you to fill out the first part of the form, which includes details like client number, as this information is specific to your organization.
3. Host Address and Directory Details: In the second part of the form, we will share our host address and directory details with Mastercard. This information is necessary for establishing the connection between the card feed and our system.
4. Form Submission: Submit the completed form to your bank, and they will place the request to Mastercard on your behalf.
5. Unique Field for Transaction Identification: When we receive the transaction feed from the bank, we will need a unique field that can be used to identify the details in the transaction with the corresponding user in your Salesforce org. Please ensure that this information is shared with the bank so that the transactions can be properly linked to the relevant user accounts.
If you have any further questions or need assistance throughout this process, please don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.